Popular Posts
- my almost easter weekend
- Digest: Nicki Minaj to Tour with Britney Spears; Jethro Tull's Music to Be Performed in SpaceAlso: Jeff Buckley biopic in the works; Syd Barrett painting stolen from gallery in London
- my weekend
- trump to Obama"I'm your werst nightmare"
- NASCAR Results From Texas: Carl Edwards Leads Updated Point Standings
- end of track
- easter
Monday, March 7, 2011
this weekend
This weekend I did nothing in the begging then I went fishing on Sunday we were there for a long time and I didn’t catch anything it was stupid because my sister caught a rainbow trout I got mad because she bragged about it all day. Then I was happy because Jordan came with us it was so fun that is what made my weekend so amazing. Then at the end of the weekend I had an ice cream cone. It was a good ice cream cone. I laugh a cupply times because of funny things I talked to my dad I got my last name changed to Nelson Schamel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment