Popular Posts

Monday, October 18, 2010

18th

This weekend I had my friends over at my house. Along with my sister, she got really really mad and punched a ten year old kid. He cried like a little girl and told his mom and she came over and started arguing with my sister. My sister started to get really mad and egnored her. She got in trubble and freaked  out  on my parent. My parents got mad to because he called her a b****  and he never told his mom of course. So now she wants to live with her grandma because she dosen't like the drama. I don't want her to leave because I will get really bored and have nothing to do and i don't like to be bored. Because there is nothing to do when your are at my house. The only thing to do is play out side or  play the Wii. That was my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment